Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Monday, March 26, 2012

17 weeks!

                        Well.. How do you like my face smile and crazy hair huh? huh? Lol i dont like this picture as much BUT you can see the sign really well and see my cute shirt! :D Christian said I had to wear this shirt because it shows a heart over my bump :p. He's just too cute.

             This week baby's bones are turning from soft cartilage to hard bone! And the umbilical cord is getting stronger and thicker! Baby can move its joints and the sweat glands are starting to develop! 

            So Today I went to the Doctor and everything is going great! Got to hear my baby's heartbeat again and my mid-wife was glad to say its a nice strong heartbeat. (: I asked her if i would be feeling the baby move soon and when she checked my heartbeat she said that i should be feeling it really soon because the baby is front and center. ;) Meaning I'm not carrying baby in my back like some women do. My placenta is right in front. Which could probably be why i looked like i have been showing so soon!(: Christian recorded the baby's heartbeat.
Amazing.. RIGHT?! :D Yes, i know everyone has the heartbeat all figured out on if it is a boy or a girl, but i like to think differently besides i've known a few babies who haven't fallen into that category;) So we will see. I got on the scale to take my weight and guess what... 137. I have only gained ONE pound! At first i was freaking out because i thought that it was bad that i wasn't gaining a bunch of weight, so i asked Megan our Mid-wife and she said no its actually better to not gain so much weight so soon and its good that I'm not taking in any extra then what I need.. (yet anyway ;) ) so no Grandma Jaegar im not getting fat! LOL. I have been feeling good this week. I did though of course throw up on Saturday baby wanted to let me know (as if i didnt already) That it was another week older. :P But other than that my nausea has been nice and settled. No cravings this week besides wanting soda! Which i refuse to drink because it freaks me out now, but i feel like now that i have my energy back and everything kind of feels like everything is normal i want soda back! Which i was hoping i wouldn't want it, but its all good. (: I have been having some round ligament pain for a while now which is normal. Its just a pain that feels like your ovaries are like in pain? but its not its the ligaments pulling when the baby moves around is what i was told. It should be starting to fade away soon. My feet are starting to hurt more and more so im excited to get home and put my feet up. I really want to get a little foot bath thingy to put my feet in! Still really itchy, but going to start putting some lotion stuff on soon before i itch my skin off. :D bahaha
Well, i am going to go play some Call of Duty with Christian! Have a great rest of your night!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment