Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

16 Weeks. PREGNANT & PROUD (:

                  Sixteen weeks and feelin' it! I can defiantly feel the weight coming on! I feel like i have been doing a non stop work-out. It is making me more and more exhausted but heyy whose complaining :] 
  
                   Baby is now the size of an avocado! Baby can feel me poke my belly or if someone else touches it. Sensitive to touch is a better way to put it i guess :p Also my pregnancy app is telling me to get ready for a growth spurt :D In the next few weeks baby is going to double is size! :D Baby has started growing toenails and is pumping 25 quarts of blood each day! So much going on inside my belly there. 

                  This week i have been feeling loads of exhaustion, but its nice to come home and relax next to the best fiance in the world! I have been able to keep my food down! WOOHOO!  I have been craving hotdogs with mustard lol. I haven't felt my feet swell just yet and my acid reflex has gone down to almost nothing which is always a plus! My belly has been really itchy which means i better start rubbing some lotion on it so i won't itch it! although it is really hard not too. Today i wore what you can see in the picture and i can't zip up that jacket anymore lol made me laugh. So far everything with me has been good. Working hard, enjoying life, and being pregnant. what more can i ask for? :P Well i guess maysbe some clothes... I don't know how people go threw pregnancy without maternity clothes.. everything i wear has to be comfortable or im irritated all day! But i dont need a whole new wardrobe just a few more pairs of pants and shirts and i will be set! Gonna have to go shopping soon though! i think i have worn my three shirts out :P. Well i am off to bed got another long day ahead of me tomorrow and then BAM my FRIDAY. YESSSSSSSSSSS! this week has gone by so slow! Next week i will have a doctors appointment and then i will be able to let everyone know how much lovely weight i have gained [: Until next week! 




        This is just something i would like to add. There was a lady who said to me that she didnt believe in love and that people think that they are in love and get married young and realize it isnt love blahblahblah. Well I would just like to say to all those people who dont "believe" in love. ITS REAL and the picture above is two people who TRULY do love eachother. No, love isn't like the movies you see or the books you read, you have bad and good times and you help eachother through whatever it is that they are going through. It is true that some marriages don't work out and im not saying they all will, but i am saying that whatever life throws Christian and  I WE are here to fight for our love and our relationship. We are all entitled to our opinion yes, but some people don't need to preach to me about how love isn't real and nothing ever lasts just because they are unhappy.And just for the record  IM ENGAGED, PREGNANT, AND HAPPY! ;] no need to spoil it.

4 comments:

  1. :) amen!!! you rock Tosha! I love reading your blog and I love how you update on your pregnancy and everything! It's so cute! Good luck to you and Christian and the baby and never lose that conviction from that last paragraph.. the world is seriously relentless :/
    love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Tosha!
    With ALL my Heart, AND soul. <3.

    'nuff said. Ignore the scum of the world. Let them dwell in their awesome... so called lives. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love checking in on your progress... sad for that lady that doesn't believe in love... too bad for her.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you looks pretty congrats you for getting pregnant,http://pregnantweeks.net/

    ReplyDelete