Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Monday, March 5, 2012

14 Weeks = 4 Months! :D

                                  (might i add, we finally get a cool background and christian had the shakes!)

                Well here is me and baby and 14 weeks! :D Already 4 months in! Second Tri-mester! WOOHOO! Its just so exciting :D I'm really starting to believe that the camera adds 10 pounds because i don't look this big in real life! lol i see these pictures then look in the mirror and i don't see it. Yes, I know i have been slacking it with keeping up on the blog, but i have a good reason! I was not feeling to great Saturday and then Sunday i had to wake up at 4! So i had to get to bed early. This picture was taken yesterday on that awesome beautiful day! 50 degrees! WOOO! 


               This week baby can now open and close its fists, urinate, make facial movements such as: frown, squint, and grimace. Baby can also now suck its own thumb in there! bahah how cute ^.^ Baby is also getting eyebrow hair along with the little hair around its whole body which will keep baby warm! By the end of this week Baby's arms will have grown to the same size as its body! :D My little baby is growing so fast! I can't believe it! 






               I have been feeling good this week,I can kind of feel my energy starting to come back which is a plus! My nausea was going good up until i had to get on antibiotics, and they make me throw up every day! D: But only a few more days of taking them. Don't worry im on antibiotics for something really little so its not a big deal.(: My appetite is coming back! I can finally enjoy spicy food again, but still no chicken..EVER. hmm i have been craving a lot of hot mustard yes weird i know! Don't judge me im pregnant!;) Not just any old hot mustard, but like the Micky D's hot mustard which sucks, cuz that place makes me sick! My mood has been good i have been feeling good back to where my mood has always been, but sometimes just out of the blue..BANG! I feel so sad and don't even have a reason! OR i get so irriated and frustrated that shouldn't bother me at all. I love how i sound so bi-polar right now. ;P Sleeping is getting kind of better i mean some nights im out like a light and can sleep all night and then some nights i cant get comfortable what so ever! Which makes me laugh because the same night i was tossing and turning Christian was doing the same thing then he finally says.. "I can't get comfortable" LOL. I don't know why i think that was so funny, but i was glad that i wasn't the only feeling that way. He's just so awesome! My belly has been really itchy and i have been trying to avoid scratching it. Lately i have come to a conclusion that feeling pregnant at four months feels like a non stop bloat! Your stomach just always feels big, but hey! its not all that bad, i mean there is a baby growing inside you! My clothes are fitting okay well.. my work pants are anyway, my shirts all fit fine, but they are really tight and get uncomfortable through out the day. So my new look is loose shirts :P Which are nice, but as you can see in the picture my shirt is tight its all to show that belly of mine ;). Well i was going to put a picture up of a four month baby (fetus) but all of them look weird or i don't think they are very appropriate so i dont have one :( So i will end this blog with an old picture!
                              (Me and Christian Last January! isnt he just so cute!)

1 comment:

  1. you look awesome! I can't wait to get up there with you guys! ♥ thank you for the update! I look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete