Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Monday, February 27, 2012

13 weeks! Yes, you read that right.!



                  Yes! I am 13 weeks and 2 days today! How am i for sure this time? Well.. I had a doctors appointment! FINALLY! and it was awesome! First things first i must show you!.. 





                                          (That right there.. is OUR BABY!)

                    Baby was moving so much! It didn't want to sit still! Kicking and jumping around in there.. it was so cute! and so awesome to see! Also there is only 1 baby in there, sorry Maggie ;P. Everything on the ultra sound was good, heartbeat and everything. :D That was awesome news to hear! 
                Well, the doctors was fun. We have a mid-wife and her name is Megan! She is really nice and says things how it is. Which will always be a plus, so if something is going on she won't be "around the bush" if you will. Its amazing how many questions come up when your sitting in the doctor office. The baby is measuring 13 weeks and 2 days like i said so, my due date has been changed from the 10th of September to the 1st of September. (; give err take. Its all up to the baby when it wants to come into this world! Oh! but that reminds me, I was reading that the baby  has already decided on the day it wants to be born. Isnt that so crazy!!? The baby this week will be developing its vocal cords. It can already open and close its fist, kick, move around, and make mommy sick ;)
                 This week i have been soooo hungry! Only I can't keep anything down, once again. I defiantly can't eat any chicken what so ever! Everytime i do, it comes right back up. So i have come to the conclusion that baby doesn't like chicken :p My weight this week is 136.6 <--- i was shocked when i seen that number! I have lost weight! but not to worry.. i have plenty of time to gain weight -__- haha. My belly is popped. Well yes, it was showing before but it looked more like i ate too much of everything. :p It still hasn't hit me that i am going to be a mom! I think about it all the time, but it is just so unreal and exciting. I don't have time for it to hit me because i'm just so excited all the time:P. Cravings this week.. well i think i have been really wanting some Doritos! Not just like regular Doritos, but the ones that were like the level of hottness.. and of course they discontinued them -__- i hate when company's do that! Its TORTURE! D: Other then that everything with me is going goood!
                 I just thought that i should throw this in here since its my blog.
ONE: I take marriage and children VERY seriously and it really bothers me when i hear people say that people my age don't take stuff like this seriously. this is LIFE CHANGING, of course people take it seriously. So unless your God, you have no right to judge the way people's life is, and the choices they are making. 


TWO: Don't look at me different or treat me any different because I'm pregnant. Last time i checked i am still the same person!(:


THREE: THIS IS NOT A TREND that people just choose to do. So NO I'm not part of a "trend" everything that is happening was a totally surprise that was very much welcomed. (:


             Well that's all for this week. I will be updating my blogs on Saturdays now since every Saturday i will be another week further :]
               
             

3 comments:

  1. I just love you Tosh! You are an amazing person! You & Chris will make awesome parents. Life is way to short to worry about what other people think. Brad & I had a lot of discrimination when we were young. You know in your heart what you want. Keep a hold of that & never let go. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Tosh, I know you will be an amazing mom! you were so great with James every time you watched him. Big Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with my mom! You two will be great! And we will always be there if you two need anything! I think by far the most exciting thing i experienced in my pregnancy was the ultrasounds! Isn't it so much fun?! LOL I loved watching them! I am so excited for you guys! And being a new mom is a mixed emotional ride! But i love being a mommy! You will too! :D Hopefully the sickness thing goes fast for you! I was sick almost my entire pregnancy and it was miserable! SO i really hope it goes by quickly! I CANT WAIT TO MEET THIS SWEET BABY! Im stoked to be an AUNTY! :D oh by the wayy.. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Im so glad your doing this! The next time i see you, you will have a big belly and i cant wait to see it! lol Well we love you guys! Cant wait to see you three soon!

    ReplyDelete