Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Sunday, February 12, 2012

10 weeeks! ;D



                     (Everyone just bare with us on our lighting and camera situation ;) We plan on changing it up next week!) 

                   Well today i feel ten times more self conscious than ever. sO go ahead say it because i am thinking the same thing. How can i be this big for 10 weeks?  I feel like a balloon and that i just have a chubby belly not a pregnant one! Blah! I don't think that my stomach has ever looked this big! I feel SO moody lately its like never ending! So looking forward to a happy non irritated mood lol. My hormones are just running wild!




                                                                 




                   I am ten weeks today! ;D I get so excited when i know i am another week further. It is so exciting! Baby must know when it is becoming a week older because every Sunday i have thrown up even if i haven't thrown up that whole week! HA. I'm craving a lot of egg rolls and mac and cheese and i am starting to feel more comfortable eating instead of being scared of throwing it up. Some food that i can't even think about eating like ever again..Pizza or Hot wings! YUCK! Baby is 1 and a half inches long and the baby no longer had webbed feet or fingers it is moving a lot now and the spine is completely visible! Granted this is all from reading since i haven't been able to get into a doctor yet! D: I swear this waiting game for the doctor is horrible! Whenever anyone gets make sure you have insurance to cover you, so you don't have to wait to get it! I have also been feeling a little "itchy" everyone who has been pregnant know exactly what i mean by what has been itchy! It is bothering me so bad! I guess i better Google how to make it all better! 
               Christian has been such a great support he really has been there for me whenever i need him and puts up with my random mood swings. He is the best <3. We noticed Harley (the dog) has picked up quite an appetite! Every time i come home he eats, when im in the living room he eats, when i am in the kitchen he eats. LOL. I like to think he is doing the sympathy eating :) I'm looking forward to this next week to see what all happens next! :D 


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment