Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Sunday, February 5, 2012

9 Weeks!

           

                  Well here i am at nine weeks! Well at least that is what we are going by from when we went to "Planned Parenthood". Yes, i know my belly looks huge for nine weeks, but we still aren't for sure if i am a hundred percent nine weeks, or even if there is just one in there for that matter! ;)  We haven't been to the real doctor yet, still waiting for insurance to go through! I'm getting anxious here!(:

                                                               (Christian at nine weeks;) )
                                                                      
                                                   ( I thought this was such a cute picture! Baby at nine weeks)


             All these cute little pictures I get like the one above is all from the internet just so everyone knows(:
  I didn't notice how big i actually was until Christian started taking pictures! Let me tell you.. I suddenly became self conscious LOL. But i'm the one who is all excited for my belly so bring it on! 
                Hmm.. Lately I have been craving chicken nuggets, not like fast food chicken nuggets but the Tyson chicken nuggets you buy at the store! Im still amazed that i am craving such a horrible food.. since Tracy (Christians mom) told me how they make them! It is so disgusting! I weighed myself and surprisingly I am at the same weight even though i feel a thousand pounds more then i was! I feel so much more hungry now! I eat, and then 3 or 4 hours later I feel like I'm dying of starvation! So far the toughest part is eating something healthy that actually sounds yummy, but i am really trying my hardest! I haven't really been craving anything too "weird" everything i usually want to eat is things that i have always ate before, but i will defiantly keep everyone posted if something "weird" does come up! I feel much more irritable with people! I can't believe it. Hopefully that passes soon, because i hate feeling so irritated with people :P. I haven't been feeling to sick I feel like my energy is starting to come back and i hadn't thrown up in a few days so i have been feeling better! But then of course.. Today I had to wake up super early like 4 in the morning early and it seems like baby hates when i wake up that early because that is when i feel the worst tired and nauseated once again. Baby is going to be just like its momma.. not a morning person ;) 
                  So far the only thing that I have bought for my baby is this cute picture frame! It reminded me of all the little pictures my Grandma has of all the kids, so i had to buy it. Plus it was on sale! Christian has bought 2 packages of diapers! :D He is the greatest! Oh! and I bought my first maternity shirt! I know, I know I'm not that far along but I needed some looser fitting shirts! Plus.. it was on sale! 
                  Well that is all for this week now time to relax with Christian since it is his "lazy" day! ;) and its my FRIDAY! :D Hope everyone has an awesome week! 

1 comment:

  1. It does not look huge at all! You look so cute, I can't wait for you to get HUUUUUUUGE HUGE! :D I miss you!

    ReplyDelete