Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Sunday, March 11, 2012

15 weeks..& 1 Day! [;



                 Ohh boy it has been a not so good start to my 15 weeks! But hey its all going to be worth it (:
I know i don't look all that great in this picture, but i promise one of these pictures im going to look awesome! :P Today has been one heck of a day! Woke up early for work and threw up pure cold water! Yes, i literally drank a glass of water then threw it up five seconds later.. weirdest thing i have thrown up. Second i have like the worst acid reflex of my life. You have no idea how bad it hurts until its happened to you! But we called a nurse and got some medicine for it so its getting a little better. This whole acid reflex thing happened about two hours ago so im still dealing with it -__- 

                  Baby can now sense light! Even though the eyes are closed on my baby it can still sense light and may back away from it if i was to shine a flashlight on my belly(: Baby can also hear my voice if not now it can in the next week! Its so awesome ^.^. Baby's legs are now growing faster than its arms measuring about 4  inches from head to bum! Also baby is forming taste buds, even though there isn't much for it to taste just yet!
Since we decided to post the names for our baby in the other blog and the app i believe, i will post them on here
                          
                       Girl: Emma Victoria Mulliner
Boy: Tristian Brady Mulliner


            This week i haven't had any constant cravings, just random food i want at random times. I can defiantly feel an increase in my appetite, well at least some days. I am getting the whole "stuffy" nose thing that is supposed to happen in the second trimester. Some times i get headaches, but they aren't super bad just minor little headaches that go away. This blog is totally sucking because i am so tired and ready to just sleep for hours! So excited its my Friday tomorrow! :D Christian is being a lot of help for me as always, making me dinner, (Sometimes ;]) making sure i'm doing okay, rubbing my belly and kissing it :P. He is going to be the best dadddy! Well at least i was on time with this blog! :D I decided that im going to just stick top Sundays for my blog updates because Saturdays are just to crazy! So whenever you see my blog remember i am that many weeks plus one day! (: Hope everyone has an awesome Monday! See ya laterr!

                                                          

1 comment:

  1. I think you look amazing in this photo! Your blog is great. I look forward to each Sunday! Take care & if you need anything let me know. I'll do my best. Only a few more weeks til' I'm up there!

    ReplyDelete