Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Monday, April 2, 2012

18 weeks= 5 MONTHS (:

                             This is my hurry up and take the picture face. Bahahah there was a HUGE bee next to us and then it called its friend over and then there were two HUGE bee's :P.

              Baby this week is about the size of a bell pepper about 5 and a half inches long, and about 5 ounces in weight (Generally speaking.) Some more skills that baby is learning how to do well is hiccup and yawn! Which i could start feeling anytime soon. Our baby is now one of a kind! ;) (As if it wasn't already) Baby now has its one fingerprint on its fingers and toes! How exciting!


              This week i am 18 weeks! Oh how the time is flying. This week i have been craving a lot of salad Caesar salad to be exact. (without the chicken) ;] I have also been craving a lot of shrimp and shrimp cocktail sauce! But when i went to see my mid-wife i totally forgot to ask her if i am aloud to eat shrimp. Christian tells me no, which is because he doesn't like seafood at all.  My craving for soda still hasn't gone away either!:P I started getting my leg cramps last night... and yes they really suck! I couldn't even get comfortable last night what so ever! Baby must have not wanted me to get any sleep ;] I can for sure feel i difference in my stomach now before i didn't feel my stomach was getting to much bigger, but now i feel it. When i wake up in the morning i feel my belly and get so excited that there is a little human being growing in there! Baby can hear my heartbeat and voice now, so i talk to it all day long. :P  I get a lot of different weird feelings in my belly some of them i wonder if its the baby moving or not. Everyone i have talked to says it feels like a flutter which im sure i have felt, but i wouldn't describe it as a flutter its a feeling that is unexplainable for me. I am waiting until the movements get stronger so i can for sure identify them as movements and not some random feeling (: I remember looking at some pictures of people who are eighteen weeks pregnant thinking there is no way that my belly is going to grow that big in two weeks. Boy was i wrong. Its amazing how fast your belly grows. I have been looking forward to this part since the day we found out! Having a pregnant belly definitively makes you feel different. I guess this is the month that all the weird things start happening to your body such as: Skin color changes that can happen to your belly or face, you belly button will start poking out, your gums are more sensitive and will bleed while brushing your teeth due to a lot of blood in your system from baby, leg cramps, and FOOT GROWTH! Yeah foot growth! i had no idea that your feet grow during pregnancy! That is like the weirdest that i have ever heard lol! And i don't mean get wider from the swelling i mean get bigger as in go up a size! I hope i don't end up having some weirdo clown feet! Pregnancy changes your body in so many ways its amazing. I have still been getting my round ligament pain which i wish they would go away, but since my uterus is growing its still going to be pulling on those ligaments so i guess i have to deal with it a little longer. I also read that i should start feeling some lower back pain. Not to excited about that one, but pain is pain and i'll get through it for my baby! (:
Well im sure this is the latest i have stayed up in months.. seems like once the clock hits eight or eight thirty i am soo exhausted and tired. Makes me feel like an old lady :P I am going to go get some food to eat and hang out with Christian since its my FRIDAY! :D I have a much needed and deserved two days off!(; 
Untill next time!  

2 comments:

  1. the foot thing...yah, that's true. Brad's sister Jo, her foot grew 2 sizes! me...my stupid feet shrank...lol. I feel you on the leg cramps, those are the worst! eat potassium, like bananas. when you have leg cramps that means your low on potassium. Maggie says pickle juice. don't know about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. try this web site. lots of foods rich in potassium. http://www.algaecal.com/potassium-rich-foods.html

    ReplyDelete