Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

20 weeks!

I am Blogging from my phone so bare with me! I have no idea what the final out come will look like:p good I hope!:)

Baby this week is moving around! Although I still can't feel baby! My midwife said that I probably can't feel babys little movements because the uterus has now moved back and my placenta is sitting as a cushion between me and baby. But I have felt little ones here and there(: This week in my book all it talks about is how if its a girl her uterus has formed and if its a boy the testies have begun to descend from the abdomen. Also our baby weighs about 11 ounces! Our ultrasound lady told us:D.

So this week I am 20 weeks! Already half way done! Can you believe it?!? I can't either! Seems like yesterday we had just found out! (; this week has been so awesome! Saturday baby had to let me know it was one week older of course;) but my nausea has basically gone away. I haven't really been craving anything this week just enjoying anything I eat(: like the twp bags of takis.. bahaha. I now weigh 140! Half way through my pregnancy and I've gained 4 pounds. Maybe ill be lucky and just have it all be belly and not gain weight in every part of my body;). Lol I am measuring right on and our midwife told us that the baby is doing basically perfect!:D that's what we like to hear! So while we were at our ultra sound the second we walked into the room I made sure to tell the ultrasound lady that we didn't wanna know what the sex of our baby was, so chris, my mom, and I all turned our heads when she would tell us not to look. I didn't even think twice. I guess a lot of people say they don't want to know and the second they get the chance too they cave in, but hey we stayed strong and didn't peek!;) even my mom did good and she's dying to know;). We got to watch our baby move around on there it waved to us the second baby got on the screen it turned around and waved ;) just like the first time! We also got to see its little bootie! Bahaha baby is just so cute! Now that I am half way there I am getting more and more anxious! But im real excited to feel the big movements and watch baby move across my belly! So as anxious as I am too meet our beautiful baby I can wait a while longer! Having my mom in town was so awesome! It was nice to see a familiar face again! She bought us a car seat that carries baby from new born all the way up too 3 years old! She also bought some elmo onesies :D anyone who knows me knows my baby will have Elmo;) she also bought baby a piggy  bank and bought me an outfit! She's the best. Thank you mom for everything! Im not sure how this whole Blogging on my phone is gonna show the pictures but somewhere on here is a picture of all the stuff(: and our baby!

Well thanks for reading once again! And I know im falling behind with the blogs but don't lose faith in mule just yet! I promise there will be a blog every week even if it is late;)

Have a nice night everyone :D
im going to go watch netflix with my christian!:)




1 comment:

  1. so cute! I loved watching the video! I've watched it a dozen times already. The elmo onsie is so dang cute! Can't wait to see you soon! love ya!

    ReplyDelete