Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Friday, July 27, 2012

34 Weeeks!




                       This week baby could be up to 20 inches long and weigh about 5 pounds! Also this week baby's fingernails are so long it goes past it's tiny little fingers! Also this week baby's heartbeat was 130.
Good news! Baby is head down!(:

                   This week is week 34! well only for a few more hours. Tomorrow i will be 35 weeks! This week there has been so much going on that i haven't had the chance to update this sooner. We had a doctors appointment this week and everything is going good! She measured me, and pushed on my belly again to see if our baby is head down. It didnt hurt as bad as last time! But she did say that baby is head down!(: only 36 more days to go! Its coming up so fast! This week i have been pretty good. Besides today. it has just been one of those days. My rib has been killing me today! Yes baby is in there and im not complaining but its just been so hard today to work because of this pain. I can't take a deep breath without it hurting, bending over was like the worst thing on the planet. Especially when people have no respect for pregnant women and decided to throw everything all over the floor -__- Blah. So glad that today is over with so i can start fresh tomorrow! (: Hopefully with this pain gone.. but if not then i will just deal with it with a smile on my face!(: So everyone has been asking and saying 'oh i bet you are so ready for the baby to come out'. And my honest answer is no. lol Not that im scared of labor and delivery or anything like that. But i have just enjoyed having my baby living in my belly. I love watching it move around and kick me and feel its hiccups and everything that comes with being pregnant. I will be ready when the time comes, but until then i will enjoy having my baby in there, even though i'm always looking like a sweaty hot mess :P. I have started to get more and more uncomfortable and its hard to sit up right or to drive sitting with my back straight. This is just what happens the last few weeks of pregnancy i guess ;] This week i also washed all the baby clothes and got mostly everything set up! I will post pictures on here next week! of the crib and everything else(:
Well that is all for this week i am going to go lay down and make myself as comfortable as i can(:
until next week!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you Miss Tosha... you and Chris. I told Tracy I needed an address to send you a wedding gift. But I still haven't mailed it. Monday. (sorry for the delay) Love you guys!

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete