Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Thursday, July 12, 2012

32 weeks= 8 Months! :D





                      This week baby is the size of a Jicama! Tipping the scales at almost 4 pounds! Holyyyy cowww! (I remember when baby didn't even weigh a pound!). This week baby is practicing some more kicking around, inhaling, exhaling. Stuff like that (: Our baby's heartbeat this week was spiked up a little bit it was 159. Also another awesome fact this week is that our baby's skin is no longer see through! :D Our baby now has fat filling in his/her body so no more see through skin :D


           This is week 32 everyone! I am officailly 8 months pregnant! I can't believe it! Only 51 days to go! This week i have been...HOT! I swear i get random break outs of dying and start sweating like no other -__-. Oregon doesn't have like horrible heat like Nevada did, but its still heat not to mention i'm carrying a baby so that makes me feel even hotter! Its making me miserable! I woke up today from my nap literally dripping sweat! I've never wanted it to be winter so bad in my life :P I'm also very hormonal this week. Especially right now, but its because i am hot, my rib is bothering me, and my hands are so swollen today. I swear the baby has been loving that spot all day today. It just feels like an annoying little pain that won't go away, but its not like a hard sharp pain or anything like that. (: I could go on an on about everything that is wrong right now, but id rather not.. i'm sure that's not why people read this blog :P. This week i have just been craving KFC like some chicken. mashed potatoes, and hot sauce omg yum! ;] This week i can see the change in my face.. anyone else see it?! i also need to start wearing strechieeee pants! My jeans beside 2 pair are just too tight! 
             So this week we went to the doctor for my 32 week check up. I had to see a different midwife this time instead of the one i have been seeing for the past 2 weeks.. I don't necessarily "click" with her has i do the other mid-wife anyways she came in asked me how i was feeling and i told her about the pains that i had been experiencing a few weeks ago. She told me if i start feeling that pain again to call them and do everything i was doing last time. She also told me that if i was to start feeling those pains at 34 weeks and they weren't going away or if i started going into labor, they wouldn't stop my labor. In my mind i'm thinking 34 weeks.. uhh isn't that a little to soon?!? I guess i should have asked why they won't stop it but im pregnant my memory and train of thought is out the window :P So she went to listen for the baby's heartbeat (last time she tried to listen to our baby's heartbeat it moved away from her and wouldn't let her find him/her.) So she went to find the heartbeat and couldn't find anything and asked if i could feel where the baby was hiding so i pointed to the left side of my belly and she found it for a second and our baby moved away from her not to mention our baby kicked the heartbeat thingy lol. Everytime she would find our baby's heartbeat it would move away from her and kick her. It was the cutest thing ever.. Maybe our baby doesn't really "click:" with her either, or our baby just likes to play games with her :P. I also asked her while i was laying down if there was a way to feel my belly and see if she could feel if the baby's head was down. I read about it so i wanted to see if she could tell. Well that was a stupid question to ask.. She had to push really hard on my belly D: GAHHH  it hurt! She said that it was hard to tell because my belly was really hard.. like it always is lol. But she said she felt something hard in my pelvis... but wasn't sure if it was the head? So i don't really know what that means.. lol I hope our baby is head down, it has been like the whole time i've been pregnant so we'll see! She said she would check again once i am 36 weeks! So ill keep everyone updated. (:
              Some more news this week is that i am getting married on SUNDAY! (: Yes, this Sunday! We are getting married in Cannon Beach.. literally on the beach (:. A lot of people didn't realize or didn't know we were getting married so "soon" but this has been our set date since we got engaged, we just haven't really shared it with anyone. We are just have a small intimate wedding. So if you are confused why you didn't get an invitation, its because we didn't send any out :P I will no longer be Tosha Nester.. how weird?! :P I get to see my family though! My family will be flying up Saturday! Can't wait to see how my nephew likes Oregon! (: Maybe i can get them to move down here (; (kidding mom) 

Well i thought i would leave you with some old wives tells about baby gender.. because i thought they were funny. But i do know most of these that don't agree with people that have had a baby. :p


  •   If your baby is low and all out in front, then you are having a boy. If you carry your baby higher and you got wider with the pregnancy, then you are having a girl.
  • Hang your wedding band on a string of your hair, or on a string. Have someone stand over you and hold the ring directly over your belly. If the ring moves in a circle you are having a girl and if the ring sways back and forth you are having a boy.
  • The rate of the baby's heartbeat is also another popular baby gender predictor. This is one of the myths about baby gender prediction that often provides to be true. If the baby's heart rate is faster than 140 beats per minute, then you are sure to have a girl. If the average heart rate is below 140 beats per minute, it is said to be a boy.
  • If you have morning sickness that seems to last all day long and last for longer than your first trimester, then you are having a girl.
  • Some of the gender predictors have to deal with the way that the woman looks during pregnancy. Some supposed indicators of a girl are: round face, acne breakouts, the woman looks worse pregnant than she did when not pregnant, and her chest grows dramatically. Some supposed indicators that the baby will be a boy are: hair grows faster on the legs, her nose widens, feet are colder during pregnancy, and you have not had a dramatic growth spurt in the chest area.
  • if you can't get enough chocolate, you could be having a girl. Does the idea of drinking straight lemon juice sound delicious to you? Then those sour cravings are a result of the little boy inside of you.
  • If your husband puts on weight, then your having a boy. 

1 comment: