Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Thursday, July 19, 2012

33 weeeks!





                   This week baby is the size of a pineapple! Our baby approximately weighs 4 pounds, and over 17 inches long. Our baby's skeleton is hardening but will still stay soft enough to overlap eachother so it will be easier to be delivered! (: 

                This is week 33 people! I have been feeling great! Except the past couple days my body has been swelling, which hasn't happened since i was visiting Nevada, at least not my feet. I have been craving anything chocolate.. all the time! Which is horrible since it gives me ridiculous acid reflex.! :/ I have been feeling our baby 'roll' around in there literally! It rarely kicks little kicks anymore its always rolling, making huge moves in there! :P As i am getting closer to my due date i am starting to worry about every pain i get or if anything is a little off. New worries come along when your about to have a baby let me tell you! ;] We also set up our crib this week! Now its all becoming so real! :p
                  Well as everyone knows Christian and i got married this week <3. Weddings to some people are about how much money you spent on your dress, or how many people came, or what location you picked. All that 'regular' wedding stuff wasn't the way i had ever planned my wedding being. Our wedding was perfect in my eyes, yeah we didn't have the bright and shining sun in our faces, wedding bells, flying doves, yet none of that would have ever mattered, all that mattered at the moment was Christian. He is honestly my best friend. I'm so grateful for him, he is the man that i am supposed to be with until the end of time. He has so much patience and shows me the good in everything. He always knows how to put a smile on my face, and has been there for me from the beginning. Everyone says that when you 'find' the person your supposed to be with, you'll know, I can now tell you, i believe that.  We have been married for 4 four days and even though it felt like we were married before.. the feeling of actually being married to this amazing man is the best feeling in the whole world. <3 (I know this is all mushhy mushhyy stuff, but its all so true.;]) 

         I want to also say thank you to my new in-laws for making me feel so comfortable and part of your family! You guys rock! (:
          Also thank you mother for EVERYTHING you did for our wedding! We are so grateful! (: 
And to my WHOLE family now thank you all for sharing this precious moment with us! I love you all! 
         And to my new mother in law thank you for these awesome pictures! i know you are disappointed with them, but i honestly love them! You are such a great photographer! 


Well until next weeek!
(:




-Tosha Mulliner


(bahah so weird, but so awesome!)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again!!!!

    I think you picked an awesome place... I love the beach.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete