Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Friday, August 3, 2012

35 weeks!




                 This week baby weighs the same as a Honeydew melon! This week it is just packing on the pounds. And that will be its main focus for the rest of the time in there ;D


                  This week i have been feeling good! Not to mention this is my last week being 8 months.. well last day being 8 months! ;) Starting yesterday i started getting some cramping, but nothing crazy. I have also been getting cramps today and the baby hasn't been moving as much as it usually does.. but hey! no body jump to conclusions just yet! (: My cravings this week are..drumstick icecream! Omg.. i could eat about 20 boxes and still want more :P I have also been wanting Sconecutter. If anybody is familiar with that place.. than you know why i am craving it! D: Its a pretty random craving.. seeing as i haven't ate it in years! I know of one that is close to my dad's house in Salt lake. So i texted him and told him that he needed to ship me some err else >;D But of course the food would be rotten by then -__-.  Other than the weird cramping and cravings everything has been going pretty awesome. (: I have been getting a lot of comments from people while im at work feeling bad for me for working and always being on my feet, i think that has become me new pet peeve. lol i hate when people feel "bad" for me just because im working and pregnant.I enjoy working, it keeps me busy and my feet are usually fine. (: Just thought i would vent about that since its really starting to bug me lol or when people say oh you must be due soon! Next time i'm going to tell someone actually im only 5 months along.. bahahaha. (: Well i better go check on my dinner before its burned. :P I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday and that is when she is going to check to see if i am diolating! So next week we will know more about whats going on with our baby! :D So until next time! Btw i am 36 weeks tomorrow... OMG ;D

until next week!


                                           


                       

2 comments:

  1. That baby is getting big!!! but you are looking great!!!! Go Momma Tosha!!!!

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete