Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Thursday, August 9, 2012

36 Weeks= 9 Months!




                     Baby this week is the weight of a crenshaw melon! Our baby is shedding most if the downy hair that covered its little body (:. Our Mid-wife has done an educated guess that the baby is about 7 pounds already! She also made and educated guess that we have a long baby! (again educated guess, doesn't mean its accurate.)

                      OMG. I am 36 weeks everybody!! As of today i have 23 days to go!!  Ooooo time is creeping on up to us! So excited to meet our little munchkin ;D. This week has been one heck of a week! Where should i even start.. hmm. how about the doctors appointment, yes? Okay.
                      So Tuesday we had our 36 week check up. They do the usual thing they always do. Take your weight.. -__- Which as of right now i am 170. I about died when i seen that number! But heeeeyyy im pregnant im allowed to be that weight! Might i add that they have to take a urine sample every time you go in there, and from all the times i have been in there now.. i have become a pro at peeing in a cup. LOL. My blood pressure and everything is good.. YES. Everything is looking good. My mid-wife checked me to see if i am dilating, its an uncomfortable procedure, let me tell you. Anyways good news! I am dilated to a... ONE. :D Yes i know a one isn't very much but hey it's something especially since i thought i wasn't going to be dilated at all. Also my cervix is 50% Softened. My mid-wife was surprised that it was softening, she said that usually first time mom's cervix's don't start softening for a while. So that was good news (: And again baby's head is fersure down! Also she did an educated guess on how long our baby might be based on what she can feel on the outside. She said the head is way down and the bum is up by my chest meaning somewhere in my back and ribs are the baby's legs and feet (:. I now have a check up every week.. can't believe how fast time is flying! This week i have been craving...icecream, If you haven't seen my facebook posts :P. Also i want to warn all the women who are pregnant and read my blog.. If you don't think that you need maternity clothes or you think that you are good without them.. let me tell you now that during your last month you WILL need them. I have grown so much i can't barely fit into anything -__- all my pants are so freaking tight! It hurts my belly to wear any of them.. i think i will be sticking to sweats and big shirts until i give birth. So excuse me if i don't look all that great sometimes :P I only have a few more weeks to enjoy being a whale.. so i will ;).
                      Today i got an awesome surprise! I was at work, and after lunch i was walking back on the floor and was talking to my manager she had told me i needed to go get some papers printed off and that she would grab them for me, but she wanted me to come with her.. so i start walking down the hall, and she walks into a completely different room with out any comnputers so i was just assuming that i follow her in there. As i walk in i see my co-workers and everyone yelled surprise. I was in shock! They had all gotten together to throw me a little baby shower at work! I seen flowers, a table cloth that said 'Tosha" on it, and a huge chocolate cake :D. there was also a vace with gift cards in it, a card with money in it, and a bag of baby stuff. I couldn't believe it. I honestly had no idea. I didn't think that they were going to do anything for me, let alone expect them to do anything. Lets just say i have some pretty awesome co-workers and managers! Thank you all so much for everything you guys gave me! It was over the top and very very nice!
                               ( i didnt get a picture of the room, but i did get a picture of the stuff they gave me)








Well that is all for this week!
Until next week!

2 comments:

  1. Surprises are the best! (unless it's surprise parties... or unexpected visitors at my door... but gifts... bring em on.)

    I think you are smart about sticking to big and baggy cause it should be all about comfort now.

    Good Luck! Best Wishes! I can't wait!

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went by SO fast!! That's awesome about the baby shower surprise AND pretty much my last two months of pregnancy I rocked dresses like a boss :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete