Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Monday, May 28, 2012

26 Weeks!



                         Baby this week is the size of an English cucumber. Our baby is still inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid. Baby is also continuing to put on fat! Weighing in at about a pound and a half to two pounds! Baby this week may also start to open its eyes! There is really nothing to look at in there, but that is okay! (:



              I am 26 weeks now.. and it felt like just yesterday i updated my week 25 blog.. so weird :P. This week my cravings have been bean and cheese burritos! with lots and lots of hot sauce :D. This week and last week i have been feeling the baby's hand or foot on the lower part of my belly! I feel like this lump and then i touch it and it kicks me and moves its little hand or foot. It feels so weird, but so awesome! Not a whole lot has been going on with me this week, everything has pretty much been the same as last week. Although this week i have been getting pretty bad migraines. So bad that it has been messing with my vision. But i haven't had one as bad today which is nice, so hopefully they stay away! This week i have also been feeling really moody.. in like every way possible. It will pass like it always does, but it does suck. Dang hormones!  Well i'm having a really hard time writing this blog because my mind is on a thousand things. Next weeks blog will be better i swear! ;] and it will be my last week being six months! :D 
until next timee.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment