Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Sunday, May 13, 2012

24 Weeks!

                                 

                    Baby this week is the size of an ear of a corn, my baby book says baby is too big to compare to fruits now :p. Baby has gained about four ounces since last week.Also baby's brain is growing quickly now and taste buds are continuing to develop. Baby's lungs are now starting to develop. Our baby's little face is basically fully formed, eyebrows, eyelashes, and everything! :p 






                    First things first, Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there! (:
Today has been on heck of a day! So glad i am home relaxing with my fiancé! So i read today that at 24 weeks my uterus is the size of a soccer ball! Thats huge! well at least to me.. and it is about to get a whole lot bigger! This week i have been feeling pretty darn good! Just super hungry all the time. I can feel the pounds starting to pack on! D: But hey! its all part of pregnancy! I haven't had any cravings, just been eating what i eat. I also read that eating the same thing every day isn't all that healthy for the baby? Apparently you need to have a variety of food you eat. Which for lunch i eat the same thing everyday.. peanut butter sammiches! :D i figure i have a wide variety of food everyday, that eating the same thing for lunch will be okay! I can defiantly feel a difference in my belly this week, i am feeling loads bigger. Sleeping is still a challenge, just been sleeping with my elmo body pillow and two other pillows under me and to the sides of me! That's my comfortable way of sleeping :p. I can feel the baby move more and more. I love feeling my baby move around! It just makes me feel that much better, and gives me a sense of calmness, because i worry sometimes on how the baby is doing so when i feel baby move it is just like a reassurance that everything is going okay(: My regular clothes are starting to get to tight and uncomfortable! Like this for example, this evening i go to button a pair of pants and they wouldn't even button! i was laughing because i know that this is supposed to be happening, so i don't get discouraged about it, but it's not just those pants.. its all my jeans! Looks like i will be wearing my comfy black preggo pants everywhere i go :],
Well  i keep on getting distracted by the tv, the new episode of sister wives is on tonight! :D
So im catching up on the older episodes (: 
Also i have a doctors appointment on Wednesday so my next week blog will give more about how much i have gained and everything else that they do there! So that will be on the next blog! 
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. and hope everyone is looking forward to Monday just as much as i am..because its my FRIDAY :D


Until next week!



1 comment:

  1. Awww. you look so cute! I cant wait to see you guys! And baby movements are the best! That was the best part about being pregnant! Just think you dont have to much longer till you meet this little baby! So exciting! See you guys in 2-3 weeks! ♥

    ReplyDelete