Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Monday, September 19, 2011

Everything happens fer a reason

            "Everything happens for a reason." Today that is what i had to live by. I came to find out that i had to get rid of my car today because no one thinks that it will make it up to Oregon. Man oh man was that hard news for me. i mean its a car i can sell it and get a new one right? It bothered me a lot and i guess  it is because its something that was truly mine. I bought my car about a month ago with my own money and didn't have to ask anyone for help to by it. I am kinda sorta attached to it yet i haven't figured out completely why besides that it was truly mine.  


The move is getting closer its so exciting! I cant wait to be in a different climate and environment. I also got some news today that i might not be moving until Saturday which gives me a few extra days with my superr cute most amazing nephew ever! 


  I went to my family's house yesterday and received a "goodbye" gift. (that is what the picture is of) All this stuff is going to be so useful! I am grateful fer all that my family has done!

 Today has been a loong day! but now it is time to sit back and enjoy a "cute" moviee with my amazing boyfriend. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment