Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blogging

             I totally knew i wasn't going to be able to keep up with this whole blogging thing
everyday, but hey at least i didn't give it all up! These past few days have been good! I have done a lot of hanging out with my best friend and family and also getting ready fer this big move of mine! I also took my what i think will be my last drive to Vegas. Well at least the last time i will get to drive there with it only being an hour away. I went up there and finally received my drivers license! WOOOOO! let me tell you i waited way to long to go and get that thing and now that i have it.. its awesome! Now i wont have to worry about going and re-taking my permit test and drivers test in Oregon. Tomorrow will be my last full day in this dead ol' town and a busy one at that! Everything will be packed up and out the door tomorrow and Saturday we are off to our "new home". I'm starting to think that i might just miss this town a little, but maybe so much the town just the people I'm leaving behind in it. I will post pictures of all the awesome site seeing we will be driving through on our way up there. This time we will be taking the Utah way which will save us some time..maybe. 
   (These are some pictures i have from when we took a trip out there to take a look at where we would soon be living at!)




                          We got to drive right by area 51! That drive was long, but so much fun!


      Well I'm off to put some more clothes into the bag i will be living out of fer the next four/five days! Goodnight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment