Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Thursday, September 29, 2011

4 days!

               The last time i was on here i was getting ready to move to Oregon and dealing with the loss of my amazing cousin. Well guess what?! I am finally living in Oregon! That was one long ride up here. It was even longer since i started to get sick on the way up. We stayed in Salt Lake the day before we headed off to Oregon, so i got to spend some time with my dad and grandparents! I have lived in Oregon now for 4 days and let me tell you this is one awesome place! I've been busy since we got here! There is so much to do here it is unbelievable!  I have moved into our apartment, gone job hunting, went "site seeing" and have already had Cold-stones twice! Thanks to them i am going to be so massive D: seeing as there is one that is right down the street from our apartment.
       So far i am loving Oregon. Everyone said that we barely missed all the sun when we moved here. It was cloudy when we came into Oregon, but we got lucky and now we have two more days of sun and 80 degree weather! The sun goes away from October to April everyone says. I'm anxious to see what it will be like with no sun for that long. This weather is so different from Mesquite's weather just yesterday i had to wear a long sleeve shirt in September! I would have never thought that i would have to do that. I am used to ooh lets say about 100 degree weather almost all year long, but here its about 68 degrees in the middle of the day! Its always so fresh out! Awesome weather for night walks i would like to say. 
    The people here are friendly, but might i let everyone know that almost every girl here doesn't wear a bra... Lol.. Don't ask me why. But overall  its a really nice place to live (if you like the rain.) Well today i believe that we are going to the Ocean since today is probably the last day for the sunny 80 degree weather! See-ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment