Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Thursday, June 28, 2012

30 weeeks!




                    Baby this week is the size of a large green cabbage! About 17 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds!(Going by the book  of course.. doesn't mean our baby is exactly that size). Also this week our baby's brain is starting to develop! It can also regulate it's temperature also, so its little fuzzy hair stuff that has been all over is now starting to fade away! (: Baby's heartbeat is 141 and is measuring right on! (:


                  Well everyone here we are.. week 30! Only 10 more weeks to go! well.. not really 10 since i will be 31 weeks on Saturday! :D. This week i have been feeling good! Minus the constant hot flashes that seem to come whenever they want -___- It is getting more and more uncomfortable to sit for a long period of time because my rib starts to get a pain or the top of my belly starts to fall asleep like i have mentioned before. So sorry if my blogs get shorter and shorter. :P This week i haven't really had any cravings, just chicken! And since i can eat it now without throwing up.. its all i seem to want! Chicken and a nice cold fountain drink coke! OMG YUM! But hey i have gone this long without soda.. whats a few more weeks! The past few nights have been a pain for me to sleep.. from the leg cramps..to the stupid pain i have in my arm from sleeping on it weird..to the weird dreams.. and christian hogging the bed.. LOL Its almost impossible to get a good nights rest, but i manage(; Geeez its taking me like a life time to write this dang blog.. because this belly :P. I have noticed this week that it is starting to get harder and harder for me to do things that i used to be able to do no problem.. for example.. anything to do with bending over, forget about it. lol I haven't had to big of a problem with it before, but now i just stare at whatever is on the floor that i need and wish it would pick itself up.. or i wish my shoes would just jump on my feet and tie themselves!
                          Well last week i said i was nervous to finally be 30 weeks.. and here is why. The thought that i have to give birth in just a few short weeks is starting to make me nervous.. no im not nervous about the pain that everyone talks about..but just nervous on how everything will go. I watched a movie the other day.. well documentary on being pregnant in America and they go around and ask people a bunch of questions. It actually amazed me how many people were worried about the pain they were going to feel, more then anything else. I mean these people are crazy! Your baby is what you should be most excited for, yes there is pain but that shouldn't be the main thing everyone talks about while pregnant. I mean hello! You created a life, and will finally be able to hold your baby. Pain is just something that happens to come along with it.


Well that is all for this week.. i know short, sweet, and to the point.
I will be sure to update this blog next week sooner then Thurday! (:
Hope everyone has a great night.. as for me.. i am going to get Christian from work..
and then cook some dinner. :D
Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I think you Miss Tosha make a pretty darn cute Mamma to be! Not long now and you will be cuddling that precious baby.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete