Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

29 weeks! Happy First Day of Summer!


                          Well hello there baby bump. This week our baby is the size of a butternut squash!
Our baby is about 3 inches away from where it will be at when it is born! Our baby also weighs about 3 pounds and will double, almost triple in weight in the next 11 weeks! Baby will no longer be giving me those soft kicks, it is starting to get all cramped up in there and will now throw me and elbow, or knee depending on which isn't comfortable! :p Our baby's bones are starting to harden, and its lungs are fully developed even though baby has a lot of growing to do still!


                      So here i am at week 29 guys! 11 more weeks to goooooo! This week i have been feeling much better with my hormones than i have.. i seem to think that i have them under control.. at least for now (; I havent't been feeling to uncomfortable with anything just yet, i mean i get the occasional rib pain, and the top of my belly falling asleep, but its tolerable. I seem to be sleeping fine as long as i don't take naps during the day, when i need to sleep early that night. This week i keep on seeing our baby move! I am determined to record it.. so everyone can see how amazing and weird it is! feeling my baby move is one thing, but to actually see it move your belly around is just like the coolest thing everrr! ;D I was telling Christian last night that i wish he could feel how awesome it feels.. even though it looks creepy :PThis week the only thing that i have been wanting is anything sweet.. which i need to lay off the sweets, because of some news that i was given D: something i don't really want to share with the world just yet. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday next week for my 30 week check up! AHHHH 30 weeks already?!?! i dont know about all of you, but this pregnancy is just flying by! Im nervous to be 30 weeks.. but i will explain more about that in my next week blog, (:




                                          
                               This past Saturday was mine and Christian's two year anniversary! 
We didn't do much, but we were more about spending time together at our new apartment than going out on an expensive fancy date :P. These past two years have been the best. I swear Christian just always knows how to put a smile on my face and make me the happiest person in the world.. even when he makes me mad ;]. I know i have told you this already, but thank you Christian for always being there for me and making me the happiest person on this planet! <3


                           I know i said i would post pictures of our new place on my blog.. but i want to wait until it is all decorated cute.. so you all don;t look at it thinking i am a plain Jane. ;] It has defiantly been a change living with just me and Christian. Its always so quiet.. well at least for now :P. And one thing i miss i having a dog greet you as you walk in the door. I have dogs in all the house that i have lived in so not having a dog here is different.. but i will soon have a baby i get to see everyday :D. i love our little apartment, and knowing that all this space is ours:P


                  Well i leave you with a picture.. because i feel like all the pictures i post of myself on here are never all that cute.. plus i felt like taking a picture :P
 Until next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment