Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Monday, March 11, 2013


Well.. Well.. Well i do believe i have missed blogging! And to those of you who enjoy reading my blogs i do apologize i have been so busy. (excuses, excuses). Well I sure hope you all have been having an amazing life.. you only live it once right?!? 
Well these past few months have been AMAZING.I enjoy watching my little boy grow day by day. A lot of changes have happened this last few months, and i thank god that they have! 
To start: We moved! It seems like a lot of people are moving lately, well at least that is what i have seen on these blogs i have been reading! We moved and i am loving our new place. I defiantly like it more! It is more of a "home" feeling. Not just three big rooms. I am so excited to start decorating it. :) 
Some more big news is i got a different job! And boy oh boy was it a process. Well at least for me.. You know when you want something so bad and time just keeps on going by slower and slower. Yeah thats what it felt like. I enjoyed my job before i got this new one, but the hours were just not working for me.. i felt like i was never at home spending time with my son like i should be. But after a disappointment and waiting for what seems like forever, I finally got the job i was after, and I am LOVING it. I am still working full time, but i am off by 12:30 in the afternoon everyday. Ahhh its so nice. Minus the graveyard i have to do once a week, i am such a granny and like to go to bed early that graveyards just suck. & Im not a coffee drinker so i was dying my first graveyard. My second one i actually grabbed a nice iced coffee and i stayed up no problem ;). {coffee 
saved my bum} 
But I am loving it. (:
Going on in our home life.. Tristan is starting to wiggle around on the floor, trying to crawl and getting very dang close! He gets a little frustrated with it though. :P He is starting to get the cutest personality, i love it. He has his little screams when Chris is tickling him, his little whines when hes tired, and his angry scream when he gets annoyed and frustrated. I love it. :D Being a mom is the greatest thing in the whole world (Seriously). I was put on this earth to be a mom! <3
Well that is all for today. 
Until next time.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment