Fam(ILY)

Fam(ILY)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Time.

             Time?  Seems like it is always going by so fast, or too slow, right?
We  worry so much about time instead of living in the moment.
Today I was thinking about all the time that has gone by and all the memories i have of all my friends, family. Its so amazing how time can either make people or break people. I mean the relationships that you have with your friends and family change over time, maybe when you were younger you didn't have a good relationship with someone in your family and as you get older all the sudden your closer? Or maybe it is vice versa, maybe someone you were close with ends up being a stranger. I am thankful for all the moments i have got to spend with the people that have been in my life. I often say "time is going to slow" but my new years resolution is to just live in every moment good or bad. This is my life and i need to start cherishing every moment i have in it <3. 

This year is going to rock! 2011 brought in so many changes in my life i am totally ready to see what 2012 has in store for me and Christian!
Hope Everyone has an awesome New Year! and enjoys every moment in your life as well!
Well got to go, Four  in the morning comes early, especially when you got to go to work! But for now i am going to spend time with the most amazing boyfriend in the whole entire world. :D (did i mention it is his birthday tomorrow) :) 
GOODNIGHT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment